Sienna Spray Tanning
Tips and advice to prepare and prolong your sunless tan:
- Exfoliate the night before paying particular attention to dry areas such as knees and elbows.
- Remove any unwanted hair 24-48 hours prior to your treatment.
- Do not moisturise, use perfume or deodorant before your tan
- Remove contact lenses before the treatment to avoid contamination
- Bring loose, dark clothing and loose fitting shoes. Tight clothing will cause the tan to rub off.
- Leave the tan to develop for the required time.
- Avoid excessive exercise, perspiring or getting wet during development.
- Long baths or swimming in chlorine water will fade your developed tan quicker.
- Moisturise daily to enhance your tan and prolong your colour
- Start to exfoliate 3 days after your tan to encourage even fading.
- Remember that sunless tan does not protect you in the sun. Use SPF to avoid burning.
Sienna X offers wide range of solutions that will develop the tan within 8 hours (3 shades) or just 1hour (High Intensity Tan, medium).